If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you are sick, with symptoms of coughing, or sneezing or fever or congestion, please stay at home, inform us for prayer, and follow your healthcare provider's recs.
We ask that social interaction take place on the outside of the building.
- Temperatures above 77 degrees are detrimental to the COVid-19 virus. We encourage no "huddles" of groups inside the church.... pray for good weather outside!
The church is being cleaned and sanitized.
- We will be wiping down handles and common surfaces before and after services.
Use the hand sanitizer in the lobby.
- Please use the hand sanitizing dispensers in the lobby and inside the church.
- Please clean your hands upon entering the church and as often as you would like.
- We may run out of hand sanitizer. Please bring your own if you want to be sure to have some available.
Donations are Welcome!
- As you may know, purchasing limits are in effect for sanitation supplies. Please donate wipes, disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer to help us to stay stocked up.
- The church doors will be open to allow more space for entry.
- Greeters will not be touching (hugging, shaking hands).
When you enter...Begin to pray in the atmosphere of worship and honor social distancing.
- If you want to get together in groups, please do so outside.
Chair rows have been spread out for social distancing.
- We ask that families sit together and leave space between families or singles to allow for social distancing.
The coffee bar will be closed.
- The coffee bar will be closed for the time being.
Prayer will be available after service.
- We will have prayer available after service.
- Weather permitting some elders will be available outside and some at the front of the church.
- There will be elders wearing masks and those without.
- After service, we will dismiss by rows.
We love you and pray for your safety.